View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 06:11 AM 05-13-2019
I love MOnday quotes of the day.

Mom of 13 month old. He just got up, so he's just had a bottle and oatmeal. I think well that's good. Oh no, mom cut the bottle open more so he could have the oatmeal right in the bottle. Again, he's 13 months old.

Mom of 21 month old dcb. He wore the same outfit for a day and a half this weekend. He would not allow us to change it. Oh and he has a runny nose. Yup, I just texted her. I'm wiping it every 10 to 15 minutes! Thick gross stuff. She says to him when she drops him off as he is playing across the room and his nose starts running "just wipe it on your shirt". She is the one I posted a picture of dcb's shirt a week or so ago and played guess what this is. She came in that time and wiped his nose with his shirt and I was so shocked I didn't know what to say. Well as she told him to do it himself this time I was ready. I said no no no don't do that. Then he will lean against everything and get snot all over the house. She said better on his shirt than on the blanket he was leaning on. I said, well maybe I will just wipe it duh!