View Single Post
Crystal 12:15 PM 11-10-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
First off, I am so sad to read this....I am so sorry that anyone has slammed you. I think a lot of times people get into with each other and they some how say things that are hurtful to you. I know that no one wants to be rejected or to be put down. PLEASE consider staying. I don't know who you are, but I know that your experiences teach us all lessons.

Let the other people post their thoughts and opinions and don't take it to heart. I have been where you are. Realize that there are a million different walks of life here.

Everyday I get slammed because of where I came from, my religion and my beliefs. I get attacked with words daily. I get called Habib and other horrible words. I pay the price for what someone else did from a country near mine. Here is the only place I am not judged, but yet respect that I can say anything I want freely. YOu can too. I tell you this, not to try to justify their wrong, but because here there is no judgement, only thought and opinions. You have to take it as that...

Please stay....
Nobody slammed her. In fact, I stated that I do feel badly for her. I just happen to think parents deserve some respect too.....if these parents bailed on her, I could understand, BUT that is not the case.