View Single Post
momneedscoffee 01:37 PM 02-29-2016
Originally Posted by NillaWafers:
I use an app called home routines. I make sure to clean after every meal. This app is based on FlyLady, which is a system that focuses on 15 minutes of deep cleaning a day. I also have a rotating chore list that I go through (ex: Monday is dusting, Tuesday is cleaning bathroom)

I also do a load of laundry a day, because if I don't I get horribly behind and I spend my entire weekend washing and folding laundry.

Without this system I am lost, I have adhd and nothing gets done without a list or some sort of alarm. As it is I don't mop as much as I should but at least I don't allow shoes on in the house haha.
I might have to try that! My kids are so messy! My biological ones are the worst! And my husband isn't much better most of the time haha. It's like while I am cleaning one thing, a mess is being made elsewhere. And I am the same with laundry. Lately I have had my spare pack n play FULL of clean laundry waiting to be put away, ugh. Mopping is another thing I dislike haha I have hardwood and some times wish it was carpet so I could just vacuum and be done #