View Single Post
Play Care 03:11 AM 03-23-2016
Lately I'm feeling the same way!

I've hired cleaning people on and off. Generally I find that to be MORE work, because they are here to CLEAN, not PICK UP (my husband doesn't know the difference )

I also have the Home Routines App (and followed Fly Lady previously) but generally feel like I am cleaning something all.the.time.

I do have a DC assistant/sub who comes in, but this year I started allergy shots so instead of cleaning while she's here, I've had to do those. My last "build up" shot will be Friday so hopefully that will help.

My house looks tidy, but only if you look quickly. The walls are in desperate need of washing, as are windows, doors, cabinets, etc. The basement needs decluttering, again. Our guest room which was where the dck's used to be authorized to sleep has now become a "junk" room.

I try to remember that this is just a "season" in life. Already with my own kids getting older and able to help out it's getting better. In the evenings after work, it's not as if they have toys and such out. At some point I'll be putting out feelers to work outside the home and then my home will most definitely be clean and tidy.