View Single Post
Flowerchild 10:56 AM 09-21-2018
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Welcome!
I am extremely shy and introverted too. It's not an easy thing to deal with when working with other adults, and children as well. Very exhausting and draining as we need a quiet time to recharge and make it through the rest of our day with a bit of sanity left. I have a home dc so only deal with parents when they drop off and pick up. My 1st suggestion would be to try and steel yourself up for communicating with your director and co-workers. It might be almost impossible for you but possibly give you the biggest support right now that you need.
I'm sorry for all the family loss and drama you've experienced recently and I'm sure that has made you feel weakened, lonely and without support. As difficult as it might be for you, you're going to need to reach out to others in some way. What about seeking a bereavement support group, or checking out some meet-up groups? Everyone needs someone in their circle to lean on, share the ups and downs of life. I bet if you could find that system, life would feel a little better.
Wishing you much luck!! And this site has helped me through so much in my own personal struggles, from learning new techniques, gaining insight, losing weight, feeling supported, just everything. Join in, ask questions!!
Thank you 💕