View Single Post
AllDeezBabies 12:05 PM 04-12-2012
Originally Posted by MsMe:
Have you had any calls? No calls, nope

Have you had any interviews? No interviews. IF so, did they have any feed back about why they didn't chose you?

Can you post pictures of you space, Craigslist ads, and website here so we can look at them? I don't have a camera. When my daughter returns this evening, I'll post them from her phone. I'll likely need assistance, though.
I am sure many of the providers here would love to help you, but it is hard for us to give you any advice when all we know is that you think your space is great.
I can post my flyers and business card. I don't know how to do it. If someone can tell me how.

Here is one CL ad:

Having a hard time finding quality childcare? Need more convenient hours to care for your little love ones? You have come to the right place.

I am a licensed day care provider that is CPR and First Aid certified. My services are geared toward providing the best possible care for your child in a safe, home based setting with love. Your child(ren) will receive nutritional meals and snacks that incorporate all five food groups. During your child's stay they will interact with other children and benefit from the educational curriculum, team building and character building activities that will help shape them into intelligent and well rounded individuals. I also assist with Kingergarten preparedness.

My home daycare is open Monday-Saturday from 6am to Midnight.

I am willing to accept all forms of child care subsidy. For parents that do not qualify for subsidy payments, I offer reasonable rates. For more information you may respond to this post or call me at 773-386-8706 and ask for Chanel. Enroll your child today!!

ANOTHER ONE:

Looking for childcare??? You've come to the right place. At Precious Little Things Daycare, we give learning and play a whole new meaning!!!

I am a licensed day care provider that is CPR and First Aid certified. My services are geared toward providing the best possible care for your child in a safe, home based setting with love. Because I participate in the state food program, your child(ren) will receive nutritional meals and snacks that incorporate all five food groups. During your child's stay they will interact with other children and benefit from the educational curriculum, team building and character building activities that will help shape them into intelligent and well rounded individuals. I also assist with Kingergarten preparedness.

My home daycare is open Monday-Saturday from 6am-12am.

I accept cash payments and child care subsidy. For more information you may respond to this post or call me at 773-386-8706 and ask for Chanel.

I have different variations of wording