View Single Post
Lianne 07:08 PM 08-08-2010
Originally Posted by Abigail:
Currently I have a 10-gallon Rubbermaid Storage Container to organize toys in for rotation. The one I have right now holds Fisher Price Little People houses, cars, people, and accessories. I was thinking about adding more storage tubs and collecting more toys (barbie tub, doll tub, duplos tub, etc.) These are a decent sized tub and if needed, they could be storaged outside and safe from water or anything since they seal shut and stack perfectly.

How do you organize daycare toys or supplies for storage or daily/weekly use?

Is there an easy way to organize art supplies like crayons, scissors, paint, brushes, paper, etc. in cupboards? I'm thinking about pre-peeling a bunch of crayons (24 packs for only a quarter!) and putting them in a flip-top container from the school supply section for a dollar for the kids to share, good idea or not? I was also thinking about purchasing construction paper in bulk and putting them in one of the paper stackers according to color, but then again my OCD might be kickin' in!

Thanks!
I bought stackable paper trays from the dollar store and each colour has it's own tray. I love it. It makes it so easy to take paper out for crafts without having to wrestle with extra papers pulling out when I'm trying to take just one piece.