Thread: Fingerprinting
View Single Post
Blackcat31 01:59 PM 08-16-2018
Originally Posted by kidsncats:
Do it or not is a choice. Do it or quit is no choice.
Now I am confused...

Do it OR quit seems like a choice to me.

Just like anything else in life. Driver's license, marriage license, child care license, pesticide applicator's license, law license, medical license, teacher's license......

You CHOOSE to follow rules, regulations and requirements in almost everything you CHOOSE to do.

I CHOOSE to follow the food program guidelines for the benefits but there are consequences if I don't comply.

I don't really like to or want to pay taxes but I CHOOSE to comply so I don't suffer the consequences.

I drive to work every day. I don't really agree with the posted speed limit but I CHOOSE to obey it so I don't suffer a consequence.

CHOICE (noun)
noun: choice; plural noun: choices
~ an act of selecting or making a decision when faced with two or more possibilities.
"the choice between good and evil"
synonyms: option, alternative, possible course of action
"you have no other choice"

You don't have to like either option but it doesn't change the fact that you DO have a choice.

I agree... if you are not happy with MN now requiring providers to be finger printed then definitely write your legislators. Providers were vocal about fingerprinting minor children so contacting legislators helped change that so I definitely think that is your best option.