View Single Post
Luvnmykidz 10:12 AM 04-16-2015
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hi,
I posted yesterday about the child I have who won't stop aggressive behaviors, especially biting. After my daughter got severely bit (yet again!) by this same child yesterday, she also got kicked in the face by her, causing her lip to split and bleed. I informed the parents and did an immediate term at pick-up. It's not fair to the other children to have a stressor at such a young age. I have tried EVERYTHING and with all my years of experience in education and early childhood development, I realized that this dcg cannot be my problem (and my daughters) and I just can't fix her. Dcg is 2 and I've had her sense infancy, so the bond is there and we consider her like family. However, I have to protect my daughter, just as you have to protect the other children in your care. Hope this helps.....
Sorry that happened to your dd. Yes it does help bring it into perspective a bit more. I feel as if I'm not able to curb the behaviors alone, but don't truly know if the parents are willing to back me up. So at this point any more aggression and dck will be termed.