View Single Post
Unregistered 03:57 PM 12-18-2008
my hours are 6am -5pm and I have 3 kids here the entire time. one of my dck has behavioral problems. She'll be 3 in Jan and an only child. Her dad picks her up late 95% of the time. (After my closing time) and the other times he has someone else pick her up. If the other person picks her up she normally spends the time there and she drops her off at my house. the child was also in foster care before her dad got her. The girl has anger issues and is aggressive towards other children. Sometimes I think it's not worth the aggravation of dealing with her and her dad, but then I feel quilty because she must have it tough. She often says she hates her dad and I always tell her that 's not say about your dad, but she doesn't see him that much. Even on the weekends she spends the night over at his back-up person's family. I can always tell which weekends because she is a terrible mess Mon morning.
My othere 2dck are cousins and seem to be okay being with me for 11 hours. Every morning one of them asks if they are going to Hannah's (my daughter) house.