View Single Post
QualiTcare 07:22 AM 12-03-2010
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I told her I'm thinking I'll use that week, but I was VERY clear that I wouldn't know for sure until after school started. That is why I am having such a problem with this is because I never led her to believe those dates were for sure....As soon as I got dates confirmed, I told her immediately...that's when she told me her kids wouldn't be at daycare the week between the holidays. It is only getting to be a problem now because it is getting close to time for payments for those weeks and that is a subject we haven't discussed yet. That is why I'm looking for opinions that I am wrong and should let it slide or that I am thinking correctly and should charge her as normal. DCM hasn't brought it up b/c she is waiting for me to say something and then she will throw a fit and I will feel put on the spot so I am trying to make sure I know what I should say now. I know I want to charge her but part of me feels like I am being too tough.....so I'm waivering.....
it's unfortunate for her, but i think it all boils down to if you told her you were "thinking" about it and you weren't sure, or if you told her those would be the dates. you said you made it clear that you weren't sure - so, if that's the case, and you told her the actual, concrete dates in october then she'll have to deal with it.

but this is now december - so i'm wondering, in october, when you told her the actual dates you would be closed and she said she already made plans, etc., what did you say THEN?