View Single Post
storybookending 08:02 AM 10-19-2018
Originally Posted by Leigh:
That would be hilarious! Were any of them worried? Confused? I can only imagine the looks on their faces!
My almost 3 year old was the only one a little confused/worried that she wasn’t going to get to play. But it’s okay we then walked to the “dinosaur park” aka the nearby elementary school to play. I just wish I had known bc I purposely walked them the long way (we were also checking out Halloween decorations) about a block from the school in question to get to this park and then had to backtrack!

I am hoping new equipment is the case. I don’t really like going to this park bc of the set up. It has a nice stair like platform to climb up to one slide and then you have to cross moneybars to get to the main part with like 6 bigger more fun slides or climb up this weird step thing that is too advanced/hard to climb for 4/6 of my kids and one of the ones that can climb it is afraid of it. So it’s either they all share the one slide, which they don’t complain about but kind of defeats the purpose of walking them to a park when we have essentially the same basic slide at home or I spend the hour standing at the monkey bars platform lifting them all to access the fun slides.