View Single Post
Holiday Park 08:59 AM 12-29-2012
Do you think I should be bold enough as to offer one more week with the stipulation of having payments for both weeks upfront asap ? I could also offer to have her as a "Drop in" client instead which will be less strings attached, other than havig to reserve&pay for days in advance, and after explaining there is no guarentee with a drop in .
Edited to add : everything about srop in care is also in the parent handbook ;-) and ....
Lol black cat we were posting at the same time.
Yes I already have someone else starting jan 7th. I let that dcm enroll just in case this dcm or my other existing client gave me any trouble, while waiting for the new contracts signings and start of the new year. Even f it meant I would be over in my numbers by 3, instead of 2. Because I am also planning to be ready to term my 2day a week client the second she gives me any trouble about payment. She is the one who I posted about who told me she wouldn't pay on friday(but on momday instead) if her dd was ever sick. I will be getting her signed contract the very last minute, this monday. so I also have been advertising on craigslist still, just in case anything ends bad with her too like if she decides she soesn't agree to the new terms. she has had two weeks ntice also, and yesterday her&DCD told me they still had to read over the handbook. If I have a drop in person, I dont really count them as part of my total number of kids "enrolled" . Since implimenting this handbook, my existing drop in client actually dropped off the face of the earth lol so i have room to replace her too. Guess its turning into a "cleaning house" thing /change over .