View Single Post
safechner 11:46 AM 10-08-2013
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:
Considering the child is prescribed hearing aids that the parents refuse to use, then YES, a dr note is a great idea.

Why not communicate issues with a parent?? Apparently lack of communication on the parents part at interview is what got them into all this mess.
Really!!! That is not true! My daughter don't wear hearing aids because she HATES it! I am not going force her to wear it. She is very happy child and she loves her life! The form is NOT necessary! If someone give me like this and I would be very mad!

Just give parent some time and she will need to learn to accept her child being deaf and she probably will learn sign language to communicate with her child. As far as I know there are so many hearing parents with deaf children and they are too lazy or refused to learn sign language. Deaf children will hate their parents when they get older. Some parents dont want to tell someone about their children who has hearing loss because they dont want them to feel sorry for them. That is probably why parent dont want to tell her in the first place. Truth is, there are so many hearing people feel sorry for deaf people because they think they cant do anything which is not true. I dont care what others think about me. I dont give a **** about them. I have a wonderful life with my family. My hearing family love me when they get know me when I used to take care of their children for 12 years.