View Single Post
Neekie 04:55 PM 01-10-2014
Yeah, that's what I thought. That I am better off just doing it the way I am. Doing the work that I can do myself and letting my assistant handle the rest. And paying out the money to have her here. The areas where I have trouble is in doing active things with the kids like dancing, doing activities that require me to be on the floor such as building a block tower with them, or chasing them around outdoors which isn't too bad in the summer, but I can not be out in the cold in the winter. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and the cold really gets to my joints. I also have to hire a cleaning lady to come in do the major cleaning for me such as scrubbing the floor on hands and knees to get in all the corners, cleaning bottom cabinets, and things like that. So it gets pretty expensive. But I only have two more years till my husband retires and then I can retire, so I guess I will just stick it out. By the way girls, we want to move out of Wisconsin to get away from the cold winters, but we have no idea where to go. Does anyone have a suggestion as which state might good to retire in? I know I am completely changing the subject here, but I need some input in this area, too. I have never really traveled anywhere.