View Single Post
Baby Beluga 09:00 AM 10-10-2018
Originally Posted by amberrose3dg:
So mom is a teacher and drops off at 730 and he is there until 5. I would suggest to her if they are that worried maybe pick him up earlier. I doubt she works until 5. Since she works in your community she probably isn't working until 5. I have teachers that drop off at 730 and get off at about 345. They have picked up by 430. Put it back on the parents. I seriously doubt it has anything to do with you but more of the lack of time that is being spent with the boy. Sounds like the girl is getting more attention and he senses that.
Yes. School hours are 8:45 AM-3:30 PM. Mom is an art teacher so I need she needs some time to clean up and prep for the next day. How much, I am not sure? I know most schools here utilize specials teachers for playground duty, lunch duty, etc. So I am not sure what all mom's work responsibilities are.

I am going to guess that mom is using some of that time to help sister with her homework? Mom mentioned that sister gets to spend time with mom after school is over in the classroom and that was the first thing to came to mind. With getting home late and adding in gymnastics, I can't think of any other time that they could logically fit it in. I could be wrong though.