View Single Post
Charlotte 11:45 PM 09-07-2012
My 2 year old toddler said to me last week "don't hurt my pee pee" I was shocked and could not believe that she said this. Also in the past few weeks she has been complaining that her pee pee hurts. Tonight after my boy friend left she said that Aaaaa bites her pull up and when I asked her if he ever put his hand down her pullup she showed me by putting her hand down there. Earlier tonight when he was here I was sitting in the chair and he and her were on the couch - wrestling as he always does with her. I have been feeling increasingly uncomfortable with their wrestling/play. At one point tonight she was under a blanket and his hands were under the blanket but I could not confirm that he was trying to touch her. Something is wrong and I am just not sure what is going on. Perhaps it's nothing but my gut is uncomfortable with him and would like some advice. Other things I have noticed include he is always saying to her...you can't do it...you're not doing it right...I stopped him from saying to her...you can't listen. He also is insisting that I discipline her by saying things like she should not be telling me no or aren't you going to do something she she refuses to eat her food and talks back when she does not get her way. I feel me punishing her is forming an alliance between him and her and I won't be encouraging it. Any advice?