View Single Post
emosks 07:38 AM 07-28-2010
Originally Posted by judytrickett:
What I am trying to prove (your words, not mine) is that we were having a very NON-personal discussion about children and their never getting to spend time with their parents and have a break from daycare.

And then you came and made it personal about YOU. It wasn't about YOU. YOU made it that way.

BTW...if you have also noticed that up and until this point both myself and all the other poster have been polite and cordial. You decided not to be.

Just show the research. You are certainly entitled to your opinion. You have that right. Just back it up. I'm always willing to learn and understand a different view point. But I need more info than just your personal history.

You are getting all riled up for no reason.
I never made this about me. You read it that way. Did I use one example of myself going on vacation without kids once a year? Yep. We also had a family go to Mexico for 12 days without their daughter in May. Did we look and frown on them for doing so? Nope! Have we had moms send their kids an extra day every once in a while so they can go pamper themselves on their day off? Yep! Did we come complain here to the world about it? Nope. They pay us to take care of their children. To teach them. To nurture them. To love them like they are our own. And that my friend is what we do. We love our job.

Where was I not cordial? Please, oh please point that out. And honey...this isn't riled up. You don't know me so please don't act like you do.