View Single Post
Unregistered 09:49 PM 09-07-2016
Originally Posted by LysesKids:
Honey... I have 2 degrees; one as an infant Montessori teacher, one in Criminal law (yes, it was my first degree, the teacher degree was secondary, not to mention 2 certificates for Post Partum Doula care that was gotten in between)... I have also been a substitute teacher in Elementary schools in my state (yes, you know what Qualifications are required there also, so I can say I am on the same level as you). I do not condone illegal care - regardless of what you think is right in your world - what is legally correct is what I go by because of my background

Maybe that is why parents are willing to pay me more more than the illegal lady down the street; and yes I get paid in full, in advance, by the month and my clients know they can take tax deductions
No, you're not the same as me. I've taught in PUBLIC school. Anyone can be substitute. Montessori isn't a license or degree. Put you and me in No where Kansas and who is going to be picked to teach kindergarten in a public school? Not you, Miss. Montessori Lawyer Obstetrician.