Thread: Christmas Cards
View Single Post
sleepinghart 05:51 AM 12-18-2013
Originally Posted by julie:
I sent mine out early, and have received 3 card so far! Hoping mine get to you guys soon, because I sent them a few weeks ago!
Originally Posted by MBF:
I also sent mine a couple of weeks ago, have received 3 so far. hope some come this week, most of my kids are off starting next Monday. glad this was organised for us, thanks!
~Hi! To Julie & MBF: Please PM me your full address so I can send your card out today. You may get it at the last minute but at least you'll get it, and I want you to have it .

Originally Posted by Childminder:
I have sent mine out to those on the list that I received but I wasn't on the list. Thought that maybe I wasn't on my own list, kwim?

Anyhow, everyone, have a Merry Christmas!
~Also, Childminder & everyone else who has received little to no Christmas cards: Please, y'all also, PM me your full address so I can send your card out today. You may get it at the last minute but at least you'll get it, and I want you to have it .

(BBM)
~I haven't received any from here at all so I figure this is why....that I wasn't on the list either -- So for everyone else who hasn't received any this is probably why, but if you'll all please PM me your full address so I can send your card out today. You may get it at the last minute but at least you'll get it, and I want you to have it.......This is to everyone who hasn't received any cards or has been left off the list so please don't be shy.

(childminder quote)"Thought that maybe I wasn't on my own list, kwim?" (end quote)
~Yeah, when I received my list via PM and saw that my own name & addy wasn't on it, I thought it odd & suspected that I might not have been added to the list; so, I inquired about it and explained about my info/name not being on the list and asked was this the way the list was being done(a full list minus the recipient's own personal info)and I was told 'yes, this is the way they did it'. So......Idk what happened, but I do know I want to try my best to get one out to everyone so please don't be shy about PM'ing me those addys -- I've got my paper, pens and stamps out and the mail-lady will be here a little later on .