View Single Post
Unregistered 04:29 AM 11-11-2011
I can't stay away from you all. I need to get thicker skin. You all can help me do that...you helped me get my backbone a little stronger so you can help me with the skin.

I should've taken some of my schooling advice and used it when starting daycare....don't let yourself get so attached to your clients...it is hard though when daycare consumes every part of your life and the children are with you 40-60 hours a week and many times (in my own experience) are with you more than their own parents. Business does become personal.

Update: I had to keep pushing dcp for what is going on. Last night I got that they start new place (home daycare) on the 12th. They will get me my payment and proper notice on the 28th (but they are taking off that day and want to use one of their vacation days that day (that they asked for a while ago). DCD says don't worry, we'll still come to visit you regularly.???WTH???? DCM posts on fb this a.m. that she is re-evaluating things in her life like what and who she wants in it and making some changes. Uh, ok. Thanks. I wanted to reply "so have your kids make them for you?) but restrained myself. So, can I advertise on facebook? Even though I don't have an official notice letter from these people? Still haven't heard from the mom.

Then DCD says I hope you have kept notes on the past several years because I will be calling you to court against DCM. What???

So, would you put something out on fb that you have some spots to fill seeing as I don't have the official notice yet?

Sorry I got derailed and depressed about all of this. Thank you for the constructive criticism and polite suggestions.