View Single Post
Lucy 02:51 PM 11-14-2011
Originally Posted by Texasjeepgirl:
I meant to also say...you are certainly welcome to use any portion of my PARENT HANDBOOK that you feel will help you improve your own..
My parent handbook is a combination of 19 years as a Licensed Home Child Care provider, as well as bouncing ideas off of other care givers.. reading other PARENT HANDBOOKS.. From LICENSED CENTERS as well as from Home Care providers... I have a dear friend in my town.. she and I have worked together on our Handbook MANY times.. and although she doesn't use everything I have...and I don't use everything she has... we blend several things ...and come up with what will work for our own PERSONAL Daycare business.. As I stated in previous post.. if you find a spelling or punctuation error.. please.. feel free to point it out to me...

www.tammyschildcare.com
www.texasjeepgirl.shutterfly.com
Thanks for that. I'm right behind you with 17 years. I started out with a less than one page hand-written "agreement", which basically just stated the kid's name, birthdate, phone numbers, and the price! LOL. That was it! No rules, no nothing. I only had them pay for days they came, I had no legal way to collect if they left me owing money, etc, etc. I look back at that and cringe! I have adapted things over the years, needless to say, but I could always use more tweeking. Thanks again.