View Single Post
Unregistered 05:59 AM 12-09-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Got the notice this a.m. A nice letter telling me how wonderful I am and how much I have taught the kid and how greatly I will be missed and what a hard decision it was.

Thank you all for listening. I have not filled the spot yet but cannot worry about it right now. Too much other stuff going on. So glad this is (almost) over.

TGIF and thank God it's over! I don't think I've seen the last of this bizarre family but at least I won't see them on a daily basis. It's done. I got the real reason they are leaving as well. They don't like their child to be disciplined. Not in any way, shape or form. They disagree with every form of discipline possible and don't think it's fair to their little one. Little one should be able to decide everything. Good luck with that. I'll be reading about them in the paper some day I'm sure.

They told me they'd be back as they had gifts for me. I don't want gifts. I don't want to see them again. They want to come over to get their tax papers. I send them certified. They begged me not to send them as they want to come over and pick them up. NOT HAPPENING!!!!
Thanks to all of you for getting me through this.
I hope this is my last post about them.