View Single Post
Unregistered 04:35 AM 12-23-2011
The dcd called last night (I just got done work and had closed my curtains) so I let it go to voice mail. He left a message saying he was going to pick up dck from new daycare and stop over with gifts! I didn't answer when they came to the door and never responded to his voice mail. I know the real reason he wants to bring gifts. It's to "kiss up" to put it politely. He is going wanting my family to testify against his ex for alleged child abuse....there is none. He is trying to get full custody and is grasping at straws to come up with anything to use against this lady. There is nothing. Craziness does not constitute abuse (in this case lol). He had asked me if I had any notes on anything from the past however many years the kid was in care, just in case. I know how he works as his kid was in my care for quite some time.

So, what now? I know he'll come back. Do I accept? I am not letting him in my house. Sorry, to vent about this but it is really bothering me. This is not what I want to worry about as I start my few days off.