View Single Post
blandino 10:34 AM 10-08-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Im sorry, but as a mother, all Im seeing you ladies talk about on here is dollar signs...Just as in Doctors, its all about the money, since when did actually enjoying and taking care of children because you want to, and get the benefits of it turn to dollar signs.... Pretty fricken SAD! Hence why my child was pulled from an in-home DayCare... You talking about not getting anything from it??? How sad for your families you take care of...
Enjoy your career Ladies..........
We run small businesses, you have to consider the "dollar signs". I love my job, but I think you can ask anyone who has done this job if they would do it just for the enjoyment and you wouldn't find a single person to tell you yes. It is a hard job where we work long hours, and shouldn't be criticized for the thinking of the income that comes from running a small business.

As for you pulling your daughter from a home daycare, do you think the girls at a center are doing it for the enjoyment or the pay ?

Like any job, we do it for the income. But I don't think a single person could make it a week in this profession if they didn't also LOvE taking care of children.