View Single Post
nannyde 06:32 PM 03-16-2013
Originally Posted by Live and Learn:
Every infant YOU raise? So now you write your daycare kids off of your taxes and put them through college?...oh boy.

That young or old, or wrinkled, or sexy, or Asian, or fat, or grumpy, or liberal, or flatulent mom breast fed her child. Get over it.... And consider teaching your kid what breasts are meant to do.

Read through your last few posts including the old thread you referenced and tell me there is no hostility.

I wish PEACE AND THE UNDERSTANDING that just because someone does something that you wouldn't or you couldn't does not make it WRONG!
A 40 year old complete stranger woman exposed her full breast to my complete stranger child three feet away from him during Thanksgiving dinner. I don't care if she was feeding her child or not. It happened and I shouldn't get over it.

I need to tell this story because it is a perfect example of no matter HOW inconsiderate, rude, and indecent it is to expose your full breast in public and how young and defenseless the child is you did it too.. there will always be people on the internet who beat you up for being upset about it and stomp their feet saying they have the right to do what they want for THEIR child. There's no limit to when where and how the breast feeding moms get to exercise their rights and do what's best for them and theirs.

Is there ANY situation where you feel a woman shouldn't be able to pull out her fully exposed breast to feed her child? Is it okay during a wedding? Okay during a funeral? Okay in open court? Okay during a presidential inaguration? Okay in the public school classroom filled with middle school boys and girls? Okay when you are interviewing complete stranger day care dads for their childs possible slot in your day care? Thanksgiving dinner with a stranger twelve year old?

I'm not talking about breast feeding where your breast is not exposed. I'm talking about fully open breast publicly. Is there ANY situation where you think it would be inapropriate?

I do raise children. That's been my business for nearly 35 years. Raise as in "bring up".