Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Ac114 07:33 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by gumdrops:
Not a vent, more of an annoyance. Since DCG was 1, she has been sticking her hand in her moms shirt at pick up. I get it, she's BF and she hasn't seen mom all day. She is now 18 months old, still sticks her hand in moms shirt, says "boobies...boobies" mom just laughs and lets her keep her hand in there. It really bothers me. I've never BF, so maybe it's normal, but I have never seen this before. I think it's the fact that mom allows her to keep her hand in her shirt while she's talking to me. Last week, she had her breast half exposed from DCG's hand pulling on her shirt. I don't think the other parents would appreciate their kids seeing that. I would understand if she was nursing and was partially exposed, but she's just standing in my entry way talking to me like no big deal.

There is nothing sexual about a breast besides what America has made them. The WHO recommends breastfeeding until the age of 2. Most countries breastfeed anywhere from 2-4 as the normal age before self weaning.

Breastfed babies will indeed play with boobs as non breastfed babies play with bottles.