View Single Post
youretooloud 09:58 AM 05-12-2011
I have one that drives me crazy! I don't see any ADHD tendencies yet. But, I see it being a problem later on.

She can't play with toys at all. If it doesn't involve running, or slamming her body down, she can't do it. She naps great though.

She can't sit for ANYTHING. It would be bad enough, but she's also very large for her age, but has no idea of her size. (she grows so fast, she's just not aware yet) and she slams into things, people, walls. Her body is covered in bruises.

I have lots of room for running, I have trampolines, I have tumbling mats for her. I have climbing equipment inside, I have large plastic things to build balance beams..... But, it's never quite enough.

I wish her parents would let her get exercise in the evenings, but they aren't at all interested in taking her to anything that would allow her to get it out of her system. They are the type that will drive her to school because walking the three blocks is too much work for THEM. They won't do anything inconvenient even if it's the best thing for her.

http://www.schoolsparks.com/blog/imp...s-motor-skills Here are some ideas to help.