View Single Post
Breezy 12:06 PM 06-05-2012
Originally Posted by countrymom:
I would put her back down to sleep. That is really early for her to be up. I would also do quick drop offs too, I have 3 of little that are 14,15 and 16 months. they all took over a month to get use to my house and they all started at a year. I also find that i have a special spot where I keep some crackers for the littles. The minute they get here they all go to the spot to get a snack and moms leave without a problem.
Good suggestions! The first day we went to look at the doggies but that made her want ro play outside. Today we went to the toys and that upset her.

I asked dad today at pick up if she went outside right when she got to her old DC and he said yes. So i bet you anything she is used to that routine! Fine by me, the next 3 days I will only have her and DS so DS can sleep til his heart desires and I will grab the monitor and head outside with her right away. Then when DS wakes up we can have breakfast since she has a small breakfast before leaving home.

I have been napping her at 815-830 and she has been sleeping until 10 or later and then up for lunch and stuff. Her schedule is somewhat opposite everyone else but thats ok since she leaves so early.