View Single Post
DaisyMamma 12:59 PM 02-05-2013
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
You probably wrote what the problem is without realizing it-how much money your making.

You are doubling a week/month what he is. He probably is really struggling with this-believe me I know. Its extremely hard on men to know that their wife makes more then them, especially doing childcare. Remember, in most peoples eyes it "easy" money!

For your children, its been hard on mine to the point one of mine doesn't want children at all. Not all children are cut out to have children in their home all the time. Siblings fight and struggle, I don't know why we think our children should accept having "friends" over every single day. They don't always understand that this is your job when everyone elses mommy/daddy goes away to work, not at home.

You have been doing it for awhile, so is this a new problem or something thats been happening since you started?
My younger child never seemed to like it. My older one just started hating it since I've had a decent # of kids. My husband has always left gates open and doors unlocked.