View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:20 AM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by BumbleBee:
Dcb4 asks a lot of science related questions that we don't always (rarely) know the answers to. So we utilize google, a lot. Our go to phrase when he has us stumped is "let's google it and see what we can find."

Friday on our walk he pipes up "do you have your google with you?" No dcb, I don't. "Oh, ok. Then I'll just wait until we get home to ask you a google question."

I miss 6 months ago when it was easy stuff like how does magma form, what is Jupiter made of, how do diamonds form, why doesn't Saturn fall out of it's rings, when everybody dies, what will be left on the earth? Now it's stuff like, what lives at the bottom of the Mariana Trench, why are Uranus' rings vertical while Saturn's are horizontal?

I feel like I should've majored in science!
Holy Moley!! Maybe if you wait til the kid is 5, you can ask him the questions instead! His teachers are going to be searching out some unique extra activities for that one.
I remember taking my ds out trick or treating back when he was around that age. One house he started telling the person handing out the candy, all about robotics. Thirty years ago...I left thinking 'whose kid is this?'