View Single Post
Blackcat31 10:02 AM 08-12-2015
Originally Posted by happymom:
Update: I learned from a staff member that the child involved in the accident has autism. It makes more sense because when I spoke with my 3 year old regarding the incident he told me that the boy was "mean" and didn't say he was sorry. The staff member told me after it happened and my boy was on the ground being attended to the older child ran away and his behind a door inside the building. It is breaking my heart that it happened.

My stress level is just through the roof right now and my husband wants to call a lawyer if we don't get a phone call from the director today. It has been two days, I am feeling shocked. Even my old DKP reached out to make sure he was okay, I miss her like crazy.

My little guy is just fine though, he probably didn't need any stitches - he would have healed just fine but I had to take him in to rule out concussion because of the way he was acting.

That is even more of a reason the whole situation should not have happened.

Where was the person that was suppose to be supervising the autistic child?
He should have been MORE supervised for his safety (and others).

Personally, I would call the child care and insist on speaking with the director as you have waited more than long enough...