View Single Post
TaylorTots 01:03 PM 08-28-2014
Thanks cheerfuldom - this is what the DCF is getting tonight with a copy of their handbook page highlighted (it states there will be a fee, doesnt state what fee... and it states it has to be approved).

I am also going to mention verbally that if their current contracted hours are not working for them then we can discuss a new weekly rate for additional contracted hours - as long as it is within my hours of operations. That way both DCPs can talk to each other and come back and decide if they want to discuss different contractual hours to avoid late fees and the chance of not being approved for late pick up or early drop off.

Anyway, here it is in its final form:

August 28, 2014

Dear Daycare Families,

Your contracted time of care is ________ to _________. If you require an earlier pickup or drop off, you must get APPROVAL in advance. APPROVAL means a reply from the provider stating that the earlier drop off or later pick up time is acceptable.

Sending a text message or leaving a voicemail of “we will be there early/late" etc. is not sufficient, nor approval, if you do not receive a reply. If contracted hours of care are violated in the future without advance APPROVAL, a two week termination notice will be given in addition to the early/late fees.

If given APPROVAL to arrive early or pickup late, there is a fee of $5 per child for every 15 minutes of extra care beyond contracted hours WHICH IS DUE at the time of early drop off or late pick up. There is a minimum charge of $5 per child for any early drop off or late pick up. For example, if you pick up 4 minutes late, you owe $5 per child at the time of pickup. If you drop off 17 minutes early, you owe $10 per child at the time of drop off.

Do not make the assumption that requests for late pickups and/or early drop offs will be approved.

Thank you,

X Daycare Provier
X's Preschool & Childcare

By signing below, I understand and agree to all stipulations above.

_______________________ ____________
Parent Name Date