Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
SunshineMama 12:22 PM 03-27-2012
DCM doesnt bring DCG but brings twin brother.... DCG has been out sick for 2 days but today is "feeling ok just tired so we kept her at home." Ummmm, yeah right- who keeps their kid home if they are only "tired?" And why bring the sibling? I feel like they are lying to me about her sickness. And duh, germs are small- they probably crept onto the brother, and were transported to my house. Liars!!!

And whyyyyyyyy do I feel they are lying?

Because now, everyone else is sick too. Fevers running about 102-103, a rash, and very whiny. Other DCB is acting okay, but woke up with open sores on his mouth and face, diaper area, and hands. I text his mom to let her know (she was aware my dd was sick and brought him anyway) and she was like, "Oh well since he was already exposed and everyone is sick he might as well stay there with you." (Um no, come and get your sick kid). Which makes me believe that she knew he was sick before I even told her my dd was sick, bc she is acting like its no big deal.

I can deal with everything but sick kids. Sick kids make me a very irritable and snippety person. Today I have been looking up part time jobs and contemplating quitting this business because of the sick kids and their awful sefish parents.

If we could financially make it and cut any extras at all I would term everyone today in a heartbeat!