Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
DCBlessings27 07:21 AM 05-30-2012
I'm mad at myself and a dcm. First, I turned off my alarm over Memorial Weekend. I overslept and was woken by dcm banging on the door. I feel awful about it, and I apologized twice to dcm and dcg. She said it was okay. I could have made excuses such as I'm pregnant and need more sleep, blah blah. I didn't though. I just apologized and turned my alarm back on.

I am upset with dcm though. I don't charge for days that I take off unless it's a holiday that care is scheduled for. So, I should get paid for Monday even though I took it off. Dcm gave me a check this morning for only 4 days this week. I didn't want to send a text, so I will just bring it up later.

I don't want her to be mad and tell me that I wasn't awake for her daughter, especially since she's constantly breaking our contract. She sometimes has to work later bc her office is busy. Yesterday, she didn't pick up until 5:40. I checked her contract, and it states that the latest time to pick up is 5:30. I don't have late fees in her contract, so I can't charge her. She is supposed to pay on Mondays for the week. I haven't gotten a check on a Monday in a long time. It's my fault for not enforcing it. I just needed to vent. I need the money since I'm pregnant, so I don't know if I should enforce the contract.