View Single Post
Breezy 02:09 PM 03-11-2012
DCG came at 7AM this morning. Was picked up at 9:45 by dad and then brought back at what was SUPPOSED to be 1:00 and actually ended up being 12:40. No idea this schedule is so weird today but anyways.... she won't be picked up until 9:00 tonight by DCM.

So, fine whatever. I do Sundays a few days a month when this family needs it but the baby has NOT stopped crying since she got here- unless I am holding her of course. So now all the chores and what not I need to get done today so I can be open tomorrow and have a CLEAN home and CLOTHES to wear won't get done. The parents know that because their child comes on my "off" days that they will be part of the family and I will be doing my regular weekend activities through out the day.

But nope. She doesn't want to go to sleep, doesn't want to be on the floor playing, doesn't want to be in the swing, doesn't want to eat. Nothing. It's after 2:00 and I have not gotten anything done today. I am so sick of listening to her cry and I am SO sick of wasting my weekends to listen to it!!! She does this during the week too but it doesn't bother me as much because I am supposed to be working. But really?

Mom said she didn't sleep at all last night so she should sleep plenty today. Mom holds her CONSTANTLY. I can not do that with a 1 year old that is starting to walk and needs my attention.

UGH, I just want to be able to do my chores quick and relax with my family on a Sunday.

Come 9:00 when she leaves I will be going to bed so I can be up tomorrow morning for her to come too and the rest of my DCKs.