View Single Post
284878 07:02 AM 08-06-2019
I use pnp but would like to switch to foldable cribs. I got one for DS and when he moves out of it into a bed I will use the crib for DC. Foldable cribs fit through doorways and easier to clean in between dck or illness. With a pack and play I have to do a full submergence soak to clean and then wait a couple days to dry, and if not done right I'm damage mattress board. With the crib I can do a wipe down with cleaner and be ready for the next day. However the cribs is going to be harder to store if I don't need it but I typically always have at least one pnp in use.

I bought DS crib from Amazon business account, I got it for less then if I had used my Amazon personal account.

As for cot versus Mat, currently have them both. For cot I used the regalo cot with sheet. They fold like camping chairs and come with a bag. I have three of those. I just purchased some ECR4kids tri fold mat (5) off eBay for $70. Storing those in pillowcases with a blanket. I have currently 8 kids in my care all part-time. So I found myself shy bedding, the cots are about 25 to $30 a piece and have to be washed like the pnp. Using the mats where a cheaper route. Plus I figured that they could be wipe down easily if I had to use a mat for more than one child during the week.

I placed stickers on the tags of the Cots and Mats to identify which one goes to which child. Then posted a chart as a reminder.

To answer your question, I can use either a pnp or crib for naps and crib only for overnight care, which I don't offer.