Thread: First Clients
View Single Post
BrynleeJean 06:56 AM 09-19-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I wouldn't lower rates if they are the rates you set for your business. Rates should meet your financial needs.

I understand not having clients but if you lower your rate to get them, you'll risk losing them every time you do anything they might not like. kwim?

If your rates are competitive and on par with other child care's in the area, don't change them. Instead maybe rethink how you are advertising....

What have you done/not done thus far to get families interested and kids enrolled?
Posted on my Nextdoor app for my neighborhood and surrounding areas and Facebook. It’s only been a few weeks but those inquiry seem to stray at mention of my pricing
I’ll only be open 4 days and plan to take infants and an assistant. The only two other daycares in town don’t take infants and have a wait list for 1 year olds up to two years. I was hoping for a little niche here

The four day thing is only because I have two young children of my own and hope to not burn out and wanted to see if it could work. If I started off with Fridays I couldn’t go backwards, and heard Fridays off was a game changer.