View Single Post
lovemykidstoo 05:06 AM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
It was really good! They can still rock pretty good for being as old as they are! Styx put it into perspective when they said they'd sold over 6 million albums and 1 million of those sales were 8 tracks!

Great concert though! The opening act was Don Felder (from the Eagles) so an added bonus!

Funny side note: there was a group of 3-4 ladies sitting across the aisle from us. It was fairly evident that they'd all had a little too much to drink as one lady swayed back and forth trying to get her jacket zipped... she just could not get the one side to fit into the zipper foot....I leaned over to my DH and whispered "Its taking everything in me not to ask her if she wants me to start it for her and she can do the rest herself"....

Guess we can't take the child care provider out of us no matter where we go huh?
It's funny. Two of the 7 ladies that we spent the weekend with and saw Pink, stayed in Grand rapids. The next night was REO and Styx. They said they were fantastic! They had 2 wonderful concerts in 1 week. Then I found out that REO and Styx were in my very own town last night! I had no idea. Our town is horrible at advertising. Oh well, I looked and the only tickets left were $180. Nope.