View Single Post
Unregistered 11:57 AM 05-26-2011
I am just so upset I can't think straight! I make a decision then I changed my mind so I am in need of some advise here please?

I have a 3 yr old child that has been in my daycare for over a year and has come a long way. I had many problems with him in the beginning but I stuck with him and ironed them out. H has since learned so much here that his whole family is impressed with my daycare. Sure we have issues from time to time but he's 3 and I expect certain things.

What I don't expect is his moody Mother. I have had issues with her in the past with things like when I report too much bad behaviour (things u guys would have termed over) when I made the reports she would at times get mad at me and baby her child. Once she even threatend to withdrawl him and changed her mind the next day. Another time she was upset because I had to change my daycare schedule for 1 day a week for 2 months. Again she was withdrawing him and changed her mind.

When things go her way she compliments me and even says she loves us and all we do for her but when an issue arises she doesn't like it.

Today her new man dropped her 3 yr old off very late and in a soaking wet 2lb diaper! NO WAY had it been changed all day! I immediatley text her telling her the details and saying i would save it for her (in case she pulled an attitude as in the past she could see for herself) She text back saying she knows her man changes him but he was very busy today and was trying to rush to get him to me and forgot the diaper bag at home but she knows he was changed today. She told me to throw the diaper away that she doesnt want to see it.

I text back saying he was NOT changed today it is impossible! The pee was clear into the back starting up the back of the diaper!! I told her I don't even check kids upon drop off but his pants were on backwards so I changed them and noticed. I also mentioned had no wipes they were missing.

She text back OMG I AM COMING TO GET MY SON NOW!

I said ok for wipes? I can pick them up when we go out. She said she will be here 3 hrs early and i don't have to worry about this ever again. She went on to say that her bf is good and it was an accident but he will never watch him again and I don't have to worry ever again either.

Now I took this as ok u are withdrawing again... safe asssumption guys?

I text back ok I will have him ready is this your way of saying u are withdrawing from my daycare?

She text back OMG LEAVE ME ALONE! Don't buy wipes for him I will be there at 4 to get my son!

What the heck am I supposed to get from this?

I am literally sick in my stomach AGAIN!! What was i supposed to do not report the EXTREMELY full diaper from a new man that I have never heard of until 3 days ago when he started staying with her. I would want to know if my son wasn't changed. She used to text and ask me if her old bf changed him when he dropped him off and that was usually a no too.

I was so upset I couldnt eat I am sick! I wanted to term! I started the paperwork but then she texts in a calm mood saying she's not mad she just felt like i accused her of being a bad mom. WTH??? I didn't text back because she said to leave her alone. 5 minutes later she texts again asking if her son is being good and if he is ok now. Then she says she doesnt know if she can get done at 4.

WTH??? I text back her son is good and i would never accuse her of being a bad mom.

Now I sit confused. I need this income as I only have 1 other kid I cantlive on that I am a single Mom. BUT I can't take much more of this rollercoaster stress!!

I feel like a child that can't make up their mind. What would u do taking all the facts in?