View Single Post
safechner 04:03 PM 11-30-2011
Well, I feel sorry for this little boy who asked about Santa to their parents. I can understand they don't want to lie him about it but they shouldn't say, "well the Santa is not real" and it sounds harsh. My 9 year old daughter who still believes in Santa. Last year or two, she told me some of them told my daughter that santa is not real. I asked well what do you think and she said I still believe in Santa. I told her it is fine for you to believe in Santa and don't listen to your friends who don't believe in Santa. At least, I was honest with her and it is her choice. I don't want to tell her, honey, yes, it is not real. It will crush her if she found out it is not real. I want her found out on her own like I did. I found out Santa was not real when I was 10 years old when I caught my parents put presents under the tree after midnight. t doesn't crush me and I accept it.

If his mother dont want do it then don't bring him in that day if you are doing Santa things with other kids. It isn't fair to other kids who still believe in Santa.