View Single Post
EchoMom 04:10 PM 01-20-2013
When I started a year ago I was pretty dumb and figured a ton of stuff out as I went along. In the beginning I MYSELF requested all my DCPs as my FB friends. I would post some things nice about loving my new job, excited about kids (didn't name names of course), and posted comments on their pics about how cute the kids were, especially their infant pics if that was before I met them at 2 year olds. It was nice and friendly and everyone got along and nothing turned bad about it.

However after awhile as my business developed more and more professionally I just didn't like it anymore. So I actually just quit FB altogether (I've recently decided how stupid and a waste of time it is! Now I just have a dummy account I use to lookup new potential DCfamilies I might be interviewing and see whatever might be public).

So I think it really is up to you. If you don't want them to be your FB friend then by all means DON'T. I seriously doubt she'll read as much into as you're thinking. You can always unfriend her and she probably won't even notice for awhile. And then if she friends you again, just don't respond, it seriously won't be a big issue, and if it is then she's weird. :P lol