View Single Post
Unregistered 07:50 PM 03-20-2016
Originally Posted by Tasha:
You hope I am glued to the blinds all day and every little noise makes me and the children jump? You wish that on me? I think that is really bizarre. I don't think there is anything wrong with being prepared on the off-chance she does show up. Something is wrong with a person who calls incessantly, more than 8 times (that I know of) with no one answering. I don't think she's a bad person, and it's not my intention to vilify her. I just think she is used to calling all the shots, and she is not used to not getting her own way. And given her loud and obnoxious behavior on Friday, I do think everybody is giving me good advice about how to deal with her. And I really appreciate it.
I'm sure you "appreciate" it. You went from victim to star of this story. I'm really wondering how true half of this. I'm betting we'll get an update tomorrow about how she came, pounded on the door, threatened your life, and the police hauled her to the looney bin. Just came with a straight jacket. Maybe you can right for soap operas. No really, the last time I saw a storyline this crazy was in a Tyler Perry movie and he's getting Oprah money now.