View Single Post
Pandaluver21 02:15 PM 12-16-2016
Had to ask one family to leave because their child was so violent. He was just about 3 (just turned if I remember) and would kick and hit all day. Started out at 2 days per week, then went full time. His first fill time week he kept picking on the kids, then at nap tried to suffocate one with a blanket. Moments latter tried to pour baby powered on him while straddling the poor boy!
We moved him out of the nap room, and let mom know that day that he would need to leave. Her request? "well do I get my money back for the week?"
She then proceeded to report us for child abuse, because that's the ONLY reason her precious baby would do those things...

Another parent came to me one morning irate and yelled at me that it was MY fault she HAD to buy her spoiled 4yr old a cake last night. I asked why and she said because when he was in time out (near our kitchen at the time) he saw my birthday cake that I was SO mean in not offering to him ... in time out... that she was FORCED to buy one on the way home...