View Single Post
Rockgirl 12:41 PM 09-13-2017
Originally Posted by e.j.:
Good thing you never said as much when you were on that site! Years ago, when I was a member there, providers who mentioned the clique-y-ness mysteriously disappeared from that forum. I always assumed they got tired of the drama and went away on their own until I got "banned for life". (A thread got heated. A friend replied in a professional, reasonable manner but "the clique" didn't like her reply and drama ensued. In a private message, I said I always tried to be careful when I replied to any thread because of that very possibility. The next time I tried to log in, I got a message saying I was "banned for life". My husband and kids thought it was the funniest thing ever! I found Daycare.com and love the low-drama feel and support everyone offers. Best thing Jenny ever could have done for me!
Banned for life!!

I never knew there were so many CFers on here. The funny thing is that over there, they talked about how mean some of the members were here at daycare.com. LOL!!! I actually came here just to see how 'bad' it was. I stayed!