View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 02:16 PM 08-27-2018
Originally Posted by LysesKids:
I have never gotten anything under 28 of the 30 & that one year I had that happen I was renting & had no control over the the duplex parking lot lol... and yes I specifically have it in my policies about no plug ins, candles etc, not just fragrance in the detergent and perfume. Sometimes families think I take things to extremes, but I have been with the program since Hester started it going National in 2010 (it was originally started in OR) - heck in 2011 I talked to her personally; they only stated charging to get the certification after Washington DC took over. The first few years it was free to get the certification. In fact I was the only one in AR for 3 years
Yep that's when I was in it too. I was the 3rd in CA to sign up. After they started to charge I stopped doing it officially but still follow a lot of the things on the checklist, just don't have the endorsement.

They have also changed the way they work their point system and have changed their requirements to make it more difficult so I would not longer qualify