View Single Post
littlefriends 11:27 AM 10-26-2018
All of mine sleep in the living room. I stopped taking littles under 2 partly because of how annoying it can be to have pack n plays up in a little house like mine. I only have 3 bedrooms and all 3 barely fit a bed, dresser, and small table or desk and my own kids are only 10 and 14 so use their rooms a lot and don’t want daycare gear in there taking up even more space. I can see the op’s point in that it can be unnerving to be followed by a man you don’t know well into the back of your house, even your own personal bedroom. I also think tho that that’s exactly why I don’t want them sleeping anywhere other than my living room. Every one is right where I can see/hear at all times. I ask my dcp’s to text me if they need in during nap and I go out and let them in my side door. My dog barks and my door chimes anytime the living room door gets opened and will wake everyone up instantly. I have never told parents they can’t come in or pick up at nap but I definitely can’t just let them bang open the front door either. I would move the beds out of my bedroom if I didn’t want parents back there. Just my two cents, for what it’s worth...