View Single Post
misol 08:48 AM 05-03-2010
Originally Posted by emosks:
Yep! Even my accountant is VERY impressed with MM. It's less work for her which means less money out of my account to pay her at the end of the year!! We bought ours through the food program for only $10.25 and that's all I'll ever have to pay for it. It's worth it!!
I will have to side with the others and put in my vote for Minute Menu. A couple months ago I did some research on daycare software and narrowed it down to 3 programs. I did a trial period for all 3 and ultimately decided on Minute Menu. I don't use it for managing activity schedules although it does have that capability. There were several other programs that were more expensive that offered tons more features than Minute Menu however, once I went through the free trials and demo versions of the software, I found that all the "extras" were overwhelming and WAY more than I would ever need for my home daycare. I highly recommend Minute Menu. It has helped me tremendously and I am very pleased overall. I certainly wish I had had it when I first started though because having to enter months worth of data at a time was not fun