View Single Post
QualiTcare 09:24 PM 08-20-2010
Originally Posted by Abigail:
Ha Ha Ha, I'm bringing some baby clothes to a friend's rummage sale next weekend we're currently setting up. We have one really decent child's second-hand store and by decent I mean the price is a good deal. Twice a year they have an "all you can fit in the bag for $10" sale from a clearance wall. You can stuff as many bags as you want, but they don't advertise this special semi-annual sale. I had to sign up and they email me monthly. About a dozen of us were frantically stuffing bags! I buy as much of the same size clothing as I can and sell them in lots for profit. It saves a person time from going to the store as many want to buy online it seems. If I go through the work of finding the sales and making it on time and picking out specific sizes and good condition, I just bring them home and list them online. Being frugal, but fair! He he.
yeah, i've spent a ton of money on my kid's clothes so i always intend on selling them online or at a consignment store or something - but i never have. i have a gold mine in the basement. i WOULD give them away though to someone that really needed them. i never gave my clothes to daycare moms that didn't work or try though (like the ones on assistance that didn't even have a job). they wouldn't appreciate them anyway. i'd give them to people who were working, going to school, and actually making an effort.

i'd give them to my kid's teachers if they asked for sure. you should send out a note or post one instead of having to ask the parents individually. you'll prob. get more than u want.