View Single Post
Blackcat31 01:17 PM 06-26-2014
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
Blackcat, did you create that form? It's great! It never occurred to me to have parents sign something stating that they'd received all of their personal belongings. May I use it as a basis for my own form?
Yes I did...I found myself having families leave and then say they forgot to get this or that. Had one DCM leave once due to my hours not working for her new job. She called me when her hours changed a second time but I didn't want to enroll her again (she was kind of a PITA) and so she decides to call my licensor and make up some complaints...nevermind that she hadn't been in care for almost a year...The form eliminated that possibility.

I also WANT to know why parents are leaving if it isn't due to a move, aging out or something they can't help...kwim?

Of course, you may use anything I have for your own use....YOU have been MORE than helpful for me

....which by-the-way, I am *almost* done working on and will have the final project completed within the next 2 weeks and will have you look it over before I hit publish it.